Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finally! But it's just the beginning!

We have finally finished painting the library. It's all blue now. It's only taken us 6 months. We'll post pictures when we get a chance. Maybe.

Now, we need to paint my office (pink), repaint the front bedroom (sunny yellow) and the kitchen / den / eating area (some color of green we're not sure of, got it off the Oops! rack). We still need to fix the hole in the sheetrock in the hallway. We need to get the windows sheetrocked over. We need a new roof. Or at least a repair. We need to remove some of the cabinets in the kitchen to move the refrigerator and freezer in there. We need to sheetrock the back room (once Paul's things are completely gone... he has until Saturday). There's a LOOOOONNNGGG list of things to do!

If I can get someone to show me HOW to do the things, I can do them. Too bad Tim's not the 'handyman' type. My brothers have the brawn, but they aren't very 'handyman-ish' either.

Maybe I can read up on how to do the things and let the brawny guys do all the work.

Yeah, right.

I'm too OCD for that to happen. I have to be right in the middle of everything. I won't even let poor Tim put together a bookcase by himself. Maybe he's glad about that? I don't know. I should ask him. Or not.

Anyway, we're in the midst of getting things done in the house.

The outside is a whole 'nother story!!

No comments: